Hi and thanks for visiting!
I’m an atmospheric physicist, currently working at the German Aerospace Center (DLR) in the Project Management Agency. You can find out more about this exciting job here. In addition, I do some consulting work, focussing on modelling, with my project Arboristech.
- 10/2014 – present: Scientist at German Aerospace Centre, Project Management Agency
- 09/2012 – 09/2014: Research Associate at University of Colorado and NCAR
- 04/2011 – 08/2012: Scientist at German Aerospace Centre, Project Management Agency
- 01/2011 – 03/2011: Guest scientist at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
- 12/2006 – 12/2010: Scientist at Max Planck Institute for Chemistry, Mainz
- 05/2006 – 07/2006: Guest Scientist at British Antarctic Survey, Cambridge, UK
- 02/2004 – 12/2006: PhD Student at University of Canterbury, New Zealand
- 02/2003 – 12/2003: Graduate Studies of Physics at University of Canterbury, New Zealand
- 10/2000 – 02/2003: Undergraduate Studies of Physics at University of Freiburg
- 07/1999 – 07/2000: Civil Service at CVJM Tübingen